⏱️ It's time to become a
Full-Stack Mobile Developer
Join our comprehensive course to master both Frontend and Backend skills. Bring ideas to life by building your own versions of Instagram, Facebook, and Duolingo. Get ready to make your mark in the tech world.
Fast-track your career and become a highly sought-after, job-ready developer. Join our thriving community of over 550+ successful students who are now shaping the mobile app landscapeSecure Your Spot Now
After completing this course, you will:
- Build 2 portfolio-ready mobile apps: Instagram and Duolingo
- Be confident in taking any mobile app from 0 to market
- Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline that will automatically build and deliver your app to the market
- BECOME HIREABLE and start earning a 6-figure income
- Build full-stack apps with AWS Amplify
- Setup an Authentication system with email and social providers like Google and Facebook.
- Design and implement complex Database Systems and GraphQL APIs
- Design and Implement an activity feed system.
- Build highly scalable, secure, and cost-effective backend systems using AWS based on the industry best practices
Don't take my word for it. Here is
What our students say...
What will you build?
The best way to learn a new technology is Project Based Learning. That's why the course will focus on hands-on experience. You are going to build 2 projects.
With the knowledge and confidence from the first project, we will build the most in-depth, end-to-end, full-stack Instagram clone out there.
Is this course for me?
It's PERFECT for you if:
✅ You are new to cross-platform mobile development
✅ You are already an experienced developer in other fields (web, software, front-end, backend) and want to add Mobile Development skillset under your belt
✅ You have some experience with React Native but lack the skills of building end-to-end full-stack projects
✅ You want to improve your backend skills like
- cloud serverless computing with AWS
- data modeling
- architecture design
- security, scalability, performance, and cost-efficiency
✅ You are highly motivated to learn and grow as a developer and can dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the course
✅ You learn best by building real projects
It's NOT for you if:
❌ You expect a magic pill. As much as I would like, there is no way to download my knowledge and experience directly to your brain. I provide the best framework to learn full-stack mobile development, but it requires a lot of involvement from your side to follow through, implement everything in the course, and sometimes go the extra mile to understand the harder concepts
❌ You think that you can become a developer in 1 month and build the next Facebook. Everything is possible, but don't fool yourself and don't let anyone else fool you that you can do it overnight. It takes time, dedication and patience.
❌ You lack fundamentals. Even though the course is also for beginners, it still requires some coding experience and programming fundamentals. You need to at least know what is a variable, loop, function, algorithm, etc.
❌ You don't have time or resources to dedicate to the course.
ex AWS Senior Developer Advocate, Author of
"React Native in action
"I worked on the Amplify team at AWS for over three years, and Vadim hands down is one of the best teachers I've had the opportunity to work with. He has the ability to explain and demonstrate complex topics, focusing on real-world examples that are extremely valuable for any developer looking to understand how to build full stack apps on AWS. I highly recommend Vadim's course."
IT'S TIME TO
Become a Full Stack Mobile Developer
SAVE 20% if you pay all upfront
14-days money-back guarantee
I want to make sure that you are getting real value out of this course.
I am confident that if you follow through with the course content and assignments you will get to the next level as a full-stack mobile developer and will be able to build apps from start to finish.
Nonetheless, if you feel that it's not right for you, you have 14-days money-back guarantee so you can have the peace of mind that what you are joining today will be helpful to you and your career.
More success stories from our students
The tech stack of the future
- Large developer community
- 42% of the developers used React Native in 2023 to program mobile apps
- 87% faster time to market compared to native development
- Great development experience similar to WEB
- Live and Hot reloading
- Mature and Robust framework
- Amplify helps front-end web and mobile developers build full-stack applications on AWS faster
- Forget about managing and patching the server. Everything is automatically managed for us
- Only pay for the services you use
- Modern UI-driven approach to building apps
- Improved app performance with built-in support for backend management
- Benefit from data centers and network architectures that are built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations
Companies using these technologies
hours of video
developers in the community
Introduction group meeting to get you up and running
2. Project Setup
Set up a new project using React Native CLI and install the most important tools and libraries that we will need.
You will also learn how to version your project with Git and manage it on GitHub
3. Instagram UI
Build all the essentials screens of Instagram: Feed, Post, Comments, Profile, Edit Profile, Camera, etc.
- Building and Styling the UI
- State and Props
- Custom components
- Image, Video, and Carousel posts
- Camera and Media Library API
- Form management with React Hook Form
Design and implement the Navigation system using React Navigation v6
- Stack Navigator
- Bottom Tab Navigator
- Top Tab Navigator
- Moving between screens and passing data
- Deep Linking
5. Getting Started with AWS Amplify
Get a high overview of how AWS Amplify works and how to leverage the power of AWS to build mobile apps quickly.
- Create and set up your AWS account
- Implement important security measurements
- Create the backend using Amplify Studio and connect it with our React Native app.
Setup the Authentication layer and learn how everything works behind the scenes in AWS Cognito.
Also, you will learn how to fully customize the authentication flow with themes and custom screens.
And of course, you will also integrate Sign in with Facebook and Google.
You will learn how to design and implement a GraphQL API using Amplify and AWS AppSync.
On the client-side, you will learn how to use Apollo Client to query and cache our GraphQL API.
We will implement all the CRUD functionalities for users, posts, likes, comments, etc.
In the end, we will cover more advanced topics like:
- Real-time data
Learn about cloud storage with AWS S3 by implementing the storage layer in our application.
Upload, Download and Delete:
- Images and Carousels
- Profile picture
Prepare and deploy your application to production and distribute it on Play Market and AppStore.
We will start by preparing all the marketing assets needed for the stores. You will learn about the requirements and also about the best practices to follow to create a compelling and efficient page for your app.
We will proceed with creating your Dev accounts and setting up the app page on Play Market and AppStore.
Then we will implement a multi-environment system for both the source code and AWS infrastructure.
We will build and upload our Android and iOS to both stores using Expo Application Services.
10. Following System
Implement the Following & Feed System.
Follow people and track the followers and followings. The feed will display only posts from people you follow
11. Notification System
Implement event-based in-app and push notifications.
- New followers notification
- Likes and comments notifications
- Push Notifications with Firebase Cloud Messaging
All about testing your React Native app 🧪
✅ Static analysis
✅ Unit testing
✅ Component & Snapshot test
Have peace of mind and make sure that your future updates will not break your application.
React Native 101
Learn the fundamentals of React Native by building a fun project: Duolingo
Get started with the course and find out the best way of following the course to maximize your learning.
2. Environment setup
Install and set up all the tools and apps that you will need in your toolbox as a React Native developer.
We cover both Windows and macOS setup.
- Windows terminal and iTerm
- NodeJS and npm
- Expo CLI and React Native CLI
- Visual Studio Code
3. React Native Fundamentals
Strengthen your React Native Fundamentals skills.
This module is great for both beginners and for experienced devs. Everyone will learn something new.
- Initializing and structuring your projects
- Core components: Text, View, Image, ScrollView, TextView
- Props, PropTypes, and State
- Hooks (useEffect, useState)
- Async Storage
4. Duolingo Clone
Apply your knowledge in practice by building a quiz app based on Duolingo.
- Multiple-choice questions
- Open-ended questions
- Gamification: Lives and progress
- Reusable components: Buttons, Input
- Quiz logic
Meet Vadim Savin
Beginning my career as a Full-stack developer at the age of 16, my journey has taken me through various exciting paths.
From freelancing that evolved into a global software development agency to launching a startup serving over 20k users worldwide - each experience has shaped me into more than just a developer.
As a proud ex-Amazon Software Development Engineer and a Certified AWS Architect, Developer, and SysOps, I've accumulated a wealth of knowledge that I'm eager to share with you.
But it was the joy of teaching that truly resonated with me. Through my YouTube channel, I've helped over 75,000 subscribers build their dream apps.
Together, let's embark on this learning journey where I'll guide you in bringing your ideas to life. You're in good hands.
PS. I have cloned most of the applications you have on your mobile phone, here are some of them →